How to contribute to the Pgpool-II project
- Pgpool-II is an open source project and the contribution style follows the way PostgreSQL does except that we don't have CF application.
- Source code is managed by a git repository.
- We maintain 5-6 stable branches. The under development branch is always the master branch. We don't add new features to stable branches. New features should be added to the master branch.
- New feature proposals should be discussed on [https://www.pgpool.net/mailman/listinfo/pgpool-hackers mailing list
- The proposal should include reason, back ground, architecture design, and most important thing: why this is good for users (and developers). The proposal need not to be complete. Just throwing an idea is welcome.