[pgpool-hackers: 4469] Re: abnormal behavior about PGPOOL RESET. and proposal a patch file.

keiseo keiseo at protonmail.com
Mon Jun 10 09:12:16 JST 2024

oh.. yes.. I agree. do the same thing which is already done is not desirable thing.

I just applied your patch and worked fine with your minimal code changes!

Initially, I used config_file_dir then realize it's unusable. but I couldn't think about change that initialization itself. So I use outer values which could be a side effect, that was not good I think.

anyway... thanks for the review!!