[pgpool-hackers: 4477] Re: Watchdog and IPv6

Kwangwon Seo keiseo at protonmail.com
Thu Jul 4 16:17:47 JST 2024

Oh... Can I challenge to that feature implementatation?

I saw that things ago, todo list and github issue also.

And I just saw that you updated about that one.

I was hesitated because I think that is already done or on progress by other developer.

If available, can I do this?

Regards
Kwangwon Seo

Bitnine Global Inc.